Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prenatal Vitamin Vitality

"Look luscious hair, look luscious."

So, never in my life have I been able to take any type of vitamin diligently enough to do any real good. But, its a whole lot easier to remember to take them when you think about how wonderful it is for the baby. So I've actually been able to enjoy some of the "Yippies" of prenatal vitamins.

 Like, my hair, its finally growing, like really growing. And its "luscious", for me at least. I have been cursed with the world thinnest, and slowest growing locks ever. Its a rough life. But then my mother informed me the other day that all that hair that hasn't fallen out in the past 9 months... will. After the baby. Do what? :(

Oh, ha, and I wouldn't be able to tell you if it helps your nails thicken, because ever since being pregnant I have picked back up my childhood/preteen habit of biting my nails?? It's awful, I am going to make it my goal for the next month to really work on that, because I feel like I'm seriously missing out. 

And I found out the other day as well, if you take prenatal with orange juice it helps you absorb the nutrients better, because of all the Vitamin C. Sweet, I can do that!
Lyz

No comments:

Post a Comment