Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 months of joy... free house cleaning printable.


My baby is getting so big.
I enjoy waking up every morning to his big smile.
He is such a morning boy. :)

I'm working on my cleaning skills, as far as keeping up with and taking care of a whole house.
It's a lot different than an apartment.
I try to keep it clean and have it clean for when Jonathan gets home, because he deserves that, but I'm not perfect.

I tell you what, Pinterest has been such a lifesavor. I am also learning and improving to cook. Pinterest is my go-to for everything.

Here is a link to a free printable that has really helped me out with getting my cleaning and housekeeping under control:

Also here is the link to my Organization Pinterest board, follow if you'd like ;)
Pinterest Organization Board


Lyz

No comments:

Post a Comment