Friday, April 20, 2012

Things that make me realize I'm pregnant


  • I've completely lost all train of thought, all the time. Words that I've been spelling my whole life? Yeah, can't remember how to spell them randomly. I will also stop in mid sentence of a conversation because I have no idea what I was saying. This is pretty annoying.
  • I now grunt like a pig when I am getting out of the car, a chair, or bed. Boyfriend thinks this is hilarious? 
  • All my old dresses are now my new shirts.
  • I cry, and tear up at stupid, stupid commercials.
  • When washing the dishes, my belly gets a bath.
  • When eating anything, my belly part of my shirt gets a taste as well.
  • You are always hotter than everyone (wouldn't it be nice if I meant in sense of appearance?) Not only do you grunt like a pig now, but you sweat like one.
  • Everyone at the gym looks at you funny, like, really confused as to why you are there. It doesn't make sense to me.
  • Even after I eat half of a pizza and all the crazy bread, I'm still going to be hungry in 30 minutes.
  • Climbing the stairs to our apartment is one of my biggest accomplishments every single day now. 
  • One minute Jonathan and I will be joking on each other and the next minute I'm crying. Why? Who knows.
  • Naps are a gift from heaven and in my top 3 most valued time of the day.
  • Cuddling now includes a body pillow, it gets more love than he does.
  • I will sit in Tobyn's nursery for hours, just folding clothes or listening to music. It's one of the most relaxing things in the world.


Being past 30 weeks is a seriously new excitement. Just 9 more weeks to go!


Lyz

No comments:

Post a Comment